Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
DOLLAR-YEN: Strong household spending data garnered little reaction in USD/JPY,
despite the upgrade in the government's view surrounding the space, while soft
wage data saw Japanese real earnings move back into negativity territory.
- USD/JPY last deals 15 pips higher on the session, at Y114.05, perhaps aided by
the aforementioned soft wage data.
- The pair's bullish technical picture remains intact, with bulls targeting the
November 2017 high (Y114.73), while bears need a break below the Y113.50/55
- Focus on the BOJ Rinban ops due in 20 minutes or so.