Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Bond Auction Calendar Market News
ISIN codes give a unique identification number to bond issues. The ISIN number can be a quick way to differentiate a bond without having to spell out its maturity, coupon, issuer, tranche etc. The ISIN code for a bond has 12 characters. The first two characters of the ISIN code for a bond are determined by its country of issue. The next 9 characters generally refer to a specific issue with the final character sometimes being used as an error check. For example, the ISIN code for a bond issued by the United Kingdom will be "GB" followed by the 9 digit CUSIP code, followed by an extra character.
- MNI Fixed Income Bullet Points offers:
- Original, real-time running commentary on sovereign bond auctions
- Presented in concise bullet point format.
- MNI Fixed Income Bullet Points focuses on:
- A comprehensive coverage of auction previews for the coming week
- Real-time auction results
- Government bond syndication deals
- Features include:
- Real-time updates of bond auctions in a calendar format, giving dates/times and descriptions of bonds to be sold
- EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix - weekly report
- Gilt Week Ahead - weekly report
- Issuance Deep Dives (Eurozone, UK, US) – monthly reports
- Review of YTD issuance, a lookahead at the upcoming month and MNI's own estimates of future issuance
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.