Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Finance Market News
Finance market news is the driver of global markets and incorporates the release of any new information that can drive price action in markets. This includes, but is not limited to, news surrounding monetary policy and central bank decisions, speeches from central bank officials, political risk events, issuance / bond supply updates and commentary on general market price action. Determining the key news that is most relevant to market participants will help to evaluate the drivers behind changes in prices in a number of markets (or indeed the change in the price of one asset impacting the price of another).
- MNI Policy offers unique access to the world's top financial policy makers & central banks – and the vital policy interface with global FX and FI markets. MNI's intelligence gathering and exclusive reporting is based on interviews and contacts with senior central banking officials. We unearth fresh policy thinking and break key shifts in direction through tapping an unrivalled network of sources.
- MNI cuts through the noise to convey the true policy message that impacts FX and Fixed Income markets.
- This ability to place policy insight into a market context is a true strength of MNI.
- Interviews and sourced based stories & insights across G7 & China Central Banks (also including some major EM's).
- Policy analysis - providing additional colour to ongoing topics within the Central Banks & Markets consensus.
- Previews & Reviews of Central Bank meetings.
- Live coverage of Central Bank meetings (with live access to our journalist in the room at the ECB and Federal Reserve press conference).
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.