Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Issuance will kick off tomorrow with GBP2.75bln of the 7-year 0.125% Jan-28 gilt on offer.
- This will be the first auction of the gilt since January and is the last auction of the gilt as the 7-year benchmark before the new Jan-29 gilt launches on 1 September.
- For just over three months, the 0.125% Jan-28 has traded at a 10.0-14.5bp spread to the 0.375% Oct-26 benchmark 5-year gilt and at the time of writing the spread was at 12.4bp, around the middle of the range.
- We also note that the last three auctions of the 0.125% Jan-28 gilt saw bid-to-covers of 2.67-3.22x and tails of 0.1-0.2bp.
- There are no further auctions of the 0.125% Jan-28 gilt planned at present.
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 10:00BST with a further GBP687.5mln available to successful bidders via the PAOF.