Central Bank News
Central Bank Policy coverage across G7 and China, delivering exclusive interviews with leading policymakers. We cut through the noise to convey the true policy message that impacts FX and Fixed Income markets. This ability to place policy insight into a market context is a true strength of MNI.
- Interviews and sourced based stories & insights across G7 & China Central Banks (also including some major EM’s).
- Policy Analysis Providing additional colour to ongoing topics within the Central Banks & Markets consensus.
- Previews & Reviews of Central Bank meetings
- Live coverage of Central Bank meetings (with live access to our journalist in the room at the ECB and Federal Reserve press conference)
- Below are recent articles:
- MNI POLICY: BOJ Kuroda - Still Downside Risks; Act If Needed
- MNI POLICY: Kashkari Sees Grinding Recovery Even With Vaccine
- MNI POLICY: Fed’s Kaplan Says More QE May Distort Markets
- MNI POLICY:ECB's Lagarde Opens Door To Inflation Target Revamp
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof news and intelligence specifically for the Global Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Markets, providing timely, relevant, and critical insight for market professionals and those who want to make informed investment decisions. We offer not simply news, but news analysis, linking breaking news to the effects on capital markets. Our exclusive information and intelligence moves markets.
Our credibilityfor delivering mission-critical information has been built over three decades. The quality and experience of MNI's team of analysts and reporters across America, Asia and Europe truly sets us apart. Our Markets team includes former fixed-income specialists, currency traders, economists and strategists, who are able to combine expertise on macro economics, financial markets, and political risk to give a comprehensive and holistic insight on global markets.