Central Bank News
Central Bank Policy coverage across G7 and China, delivering exclusive interviews with leading policymakers. We cut through the noise to convey the true policy message that impacts FX and Fixed Income markets. This ability to place policy insight into a market context is a true strength of MNI.
- Interviews and sourced based stories & insights across G7 & China Central Banks (also including some major EM’s).
- Policy Analysis Providing additional colour to ongoing topics within the Central Banks & Markets consensus.
- Previews & Reviews of Central Bank meetings
- Live coverage of Central Bank meetings (with live access to our journalist in the room at the ECB and Federal Reserve press conference)
- Below are recent articles:
- MNI POLICY: BOJ Kuroda - Still Downside Risks; Act If Needed
- MNI POLICY: Kashkari Sees Grinding Recovery Even With Vaccine
- MNI POLICY: Fed’s Kaplan Says More QE May Distort Markets
- MNI POLICY:ECB's Lagarde Opens Door To Inflation Target Revamp
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.