Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: A risk-on tone has prevailed for Treasuries since the overnight
Asia session Wednesday.
- The Jun 19 T-Note future is down 10/32 at 123-145.
- Most of the damage was done around 2040ET on positive Sino-U.S. trade
headlines from the FT. Also weighing has been increasing anticipation of a 'soft
Brexit' as UK P.M. May meets with opposition leaders on the way forward.
- The 2-Yr yield is up 2.8bps at 2.3308%, 5-Yr is up 4bps at 2.3268%, 10-Yr is
up 4.3bps at 2.5169%, and 30-Yr is up 4.1bps at 2.918%.
- Curve broadly steeper no matter where you look: 3M10Y +3.86 at 9.245, 2Y10Y
+1.061 at 18.032, 5Y30Y +0.247 at 59.125.
- Longer end of the Eurodollar strip trading a bit heavier, down 4-4.5 ticks
(impled rates bear steepening, as Whites down just 1-2.5).
- ADP employment change, ISM non-manufacturing data and final composite PMIs are
Wednesday`s data highlights.
- Solid Fed speaker slate: Bostic, George, Barkin and Kashkari appear.