Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 131.76 61.8% retracement of the Jun - Sep downleg
- RES 3: 131.09 High Jul 13
- RES 2: 130.75 High Sep 3 bull trigger
- RES 1: 130.38 High Sep 14 high
- PRICE: 130.26 @ 18:45 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: 129.38 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 127.94/93 Low Aug 19 / Low Sep 22 the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 127.88 50.0% retracement of the Oct '20 - Jan rally
- SUP 4: 127.50 Low Feb 22
EURJPY traded sharply higher on Sep 23 and bulls have not looked back as the cross extends gains. The bounce follows a failure last week to clear support at 127.94, Aug 19 low. A continuation higher would signal scope for gains towards the key short-term resistance at 130.75, Sep 3 high and a bull trigger. On the downside, price needs to clear support at 127.94/93 to signal a resumption of the downtrend. Initial support is at 129.38.