Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- SOUTH AFRICA'S RULING ANC TO OPPOSE RAMAPHOSA'S RIVAL IN COURT
- ANC appoints Ledwaba Mazwai Attorneys as instructing attorneys to oppose application by Secretary-General Ace Magashule to have his temporary suspension lifted
- announcement has likely come from the Top six after an emergency meeting was held today
- Unified response from the party is a positive sign for Ramaphosa who has sealed his grip on power, and another nail in the coffin for Magashule who as seen his support base dwindle in recent weeks
- More anti-ANC rhetoric from Magahsule pushes him closer to an RET breakaway and the off chance of expulsion from the party (which has been discussed within the high levels of the party)