Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9220 High Sep 22 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 3: 0.9190 61.8% retracement of the Sep 11 - 28 sell-off
- RES 2: 0.9162 High Oct 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 0.9132 High Oct 10
- PRICE: 0.9063 @ 05:58 BST Oct 10
- SUP 1: 0.9044 Low Sep 29 / Oct 2
- SUP 2: 0.9025 Low Sep 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.9000 Round number support
- SUP 4: 0.8967 76.4% retracement of the Sep 3 - 11 rally
EURGBP failed last week to hold above trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 11 high. This suggests the cross is vulnerable to further weakness. A continued move lower would open 0.9044, Oct 2 low. Key support lies at 0.9025, Sep 28 low where a break would confirm a resumption of bearish trending conditions. On the upside, firm resistance has been defined at 0.9062, Oct 7 high. Initial resistance is at 0.9132, Friday's high.