Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4110.24 High Jan 18, 2008
- RES 3: 4047.72 2.236 proj of Dec 21 - Jan 8 rally from Jan 28 low
- RES 2: 4000.00 Psychological round number
- RES 1: 3988.10 High Apr 7
- PRICE: 3961.90 @ Close Apr 12
- SUP 1: 3950.18 Low Apr 6
- SUP 2: 3910.90 Low Mar 31
- SUP 3: 3891.59 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: 3841.46 Low Mar 26
EUROSTOXX 50 remains bullish. The index registered a fresh trend high on Apr 6 of 3988.10. The recovery from 3784.09, Mar 25 low, confirmed a resumption of the uptrend, extending the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on the psychological 4000.00 handle next. On the downside, key trend support is at 3784.09. A break is required to signal a potential short-term top. Bullish!