Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE: AUD struggled yet again overnight, registering a fresh YTD low vs. USD
($0.7062), last $0.7066.
- AUD/USD did manage to edge away from session/YTD lows post-AU retail sales
(modest beat 0.3% M/M vs. exp. 0.2%), before fading to a fresh marginal low as
recovery efforts continue to hold shallow.
- Elsewhere there was little reaction in AUD to comments from RBA's Heath, who
focused on theoretical aspects of the labour market.
- The psychological $0.7000 level remains in play for AUD/USD bears, which is
reported to hold option-related support, while bulls need to recover $0.7200 to
alter the technical outlook in their favour.