Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE SUMMARY: AUD/USD: Asia open $0.7663, range $0.7651 - $0.7669. Europe open
$0.7661, range $0.7658 - $0.7677.
* After touching a high of $0.7684 yesterday, AUD/USD dipped into the NY close
* Markets ran up the dollar in the tail-end of yesterday's session as traders
eyed the Senate tax bill vote, which was expected to pass, pressing AUD/USD down
* Modest profit-taking and muted price action saw the rate climb back to $0.7677
just ahead of the NY crossover.
* The 200DMA at $0.7694 seen as capping price action for now.
* Large option expiries at both $0.7600 and $0.7700 for both tomorrow and
Friday's NY cut could define range for the rest of the week.