Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds followed T-Notes lower on SYCOM, with YMZ8 breaching
its contract low. XMZ8 also breached its contract low, briefly, but has lacked
any real downside impetus as of yet.
- Futures continue to hover around worst levels, with the domestic 3-/10-Year
cash yield spread at 64.3bp and the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread at ~-44.9bp.
- 3-Month BBSW set virtually unchanged today, Bills trade 2-4 ticks lower last.
- Focus today falls on the RBA's SoMP & AOFM weekly issuance plans.
- Participants likely to look to the RBA's latest CPI forecast in its SoMP,
after the Bank noted that the central scenario is for inflation to be 2.25 per
cent in 2019 and a bit higher in the following year" in the statement that
accompanied its latest MonPol decision. N.B. The Bank's most recent SoMP had end
of 2020 projections of 2.25% for both CPI and underlying inflation.