Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds have been more reluctant to turn offered than their
U.S. counterparts, after being underpinned by risk off flows and big misses vs.
exp. in the latest round of AU building approvals data in early trade.
- The 3-/10-Year cash yield differential last deals ~0.5bp flatter at ~63.5bp,
with the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread last ~44.0bp.
- The AOFM's auction of A$500mn of the 3.25% 21 Apr 2029 Bond, issue #TB138,
passed smoothly, as the cover ratio moved higher, aided by a low nominal
issuance amount & the fact that the line is a futures basket constituent for
XMZ8, as well as relatively fair RV on the curve.
- YMZ8 & XMZ8 continue to trade above their respective Tuesday highs. YMZ8 has
broken above its 50-DMA (97.930), based on a continuation chart, and the price
action continues to support the positive tilt building from the 97.800 base.
- Lonsdale Financial has outlined the potential for a 7-Year A$ deal.
- Repo rates have continued to ease post-quarter end.
- The Bill strip last deals unchanged to 2 ticks higher.