Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie bonds have extended Friday's SYCOM session losses, with
3-Year bond futures trading at 97.845 (-3.5 ticks) while 3-Year bond futures
last trade at 97.185 (-4.25 ticks).
- This has allowed the Australian 3-/10-Year yield differential to widen by
1.5bp to 69.9bp last, while the AU/US 10-Year yield spread last trades at
- The short end has followed bonds lower, with 3-Month BBSW fixing 1bp higher
today as funding pressures in Australia continue to mount.
- There is little on the domestic economic docket today for Australian bond
traders, with the space drifting lower alongside US Tsys in early dealing as
risk assets have moved higher.
- Today's focus for the fixed income space will be on the US 3- & 10-Year
auctions, while Tuesday's 30-Year supply & US CPI release will also garner