Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds have mimicked U.S. Tsys over the last 24 hours,
recovering from the early Thursday lows alongside U.S. paper, although 3-Year AU
Bond futures continue to operate below their 50-DMA in lieu of Wednesday's sell
- The AU 3-/10-Year cash yield differential runs steeper, in sympathy with the
U.S. Tsy curve, and last deals at 66.5bp, +2.0bp on the day, although this is
well off of the early session high as the long end leads the uptick from lows.
AU bonds have continued to outperform their U.S. counterparts with the AU/U.S.
10-Year yield spread dealing at ~-49.5bp last.
- The Bill strip trades 1-6 ticks lower last, running steeper on the day.
3-Month AUD basis has continued to tighten as repo rates ease after quarter end,
while BBSW fixed unch. today.
- Heathrow funding has launched A$ 10-Year paper that is expected to price
today, while Lonsdale finance has issued final guidance of +138-140bp on A$
- The space had little reaction to AU trade data that was released earlier.