Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie bonds have weakened in line with the trends seen in the US
space but weakness has been less pronounced.
- The 10-year future currently trading at 97.16 and the benchmark yield at
- The 3-10 curve has steepened slightly on the day, currently at 63b.0bps, while
the US/AU 10-year spread widening to 19.4bps.
- The release of the RBA's May monpol minutes was in line with expectations and
had little impact on the yield curve.
- Yields are likely to take their cues from activity in the US and Europe over
the coming sessions although tomorrow`s wage data and Thursday`s employment
report will be a key focus.