Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds relative outperformance vs. U.S. Tsys continued
overnight, with futures last trading a touch above their early session lows,
while Tsys fell away as the U.S. 10-Year yield crossed above 3.20%, with the
AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread dealing at ~-51.0bp last.
- The AU 3-/10-Year cash yield differential runs steeper, in sympathy with the
U.S. Tsy curve, and last deals at 68.0bp, +3.5bp on the day.
- The Bill strip trades unch. to 8 ticks lower last, running steeper on the day.
3-Month AUD basis has continued to tighten as repo rates ease after quarter end,
while BBSW fixed unch. today, although the move in yields has outweighed funding
- Heathrow funding has launched A$ 10-Year paper that is expected to price
today, while Lonsdale finance priced A$ 7-Year paper at +140bp.
- The space had little reaction to AU trade data that was released earlier.