Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Aussie Bonds ticked higher, supported by heavy buying activity in
YMZ8, drawing additional support from month-end extension flows, as yields
softened by 1.0-2.0bp across the curve.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year domestic yield differential last trades unch. at
~61.0bp, with the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread at ~-38.0bp last, as U.S. Tsys
underperform local Bonds.
- The AOFM's issuance schedule for next week is quite light, with 2 Bond
auctions of A$500mn a piece, covering 1 YMZ8 basket constituent & 1 XMZ8 basket
- The uptick in Bonds, along with 3-Month BBSW fixing 0.8bp lower and an uptick
in bank deposits in August (for a second consecutive month according to the
APRA) has supported the Bill strip, which trades 1 to 2 ticks higher last, as
funding pressures eased a touch at quarter end.
- Participants now look to next week's RBA MonPol decision, AU trade data &
retail sales. It is also worth noting that RBA's Heath will make an appearance