Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 105.16 High Nov 13
- RES 3: 104.95 76.4% retracement of the Nov 11 - Jan 6 downleg
- RES 2: 104.76/79 High Nov 24 / 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 104.46 High Jan 28 and a bull trigger
- PRICE: 104.31 @ 16:59 GMT Jan 28
- SUP 1: 103.92 Former channel top drawn off the Mar 2020 high
- SUP 2: 103.33 Low Jan 21
- SUP 3: 103.28/02 61.8% and 76.4 % of the Jan 6 - 11 rally
- SUP 4: 102.59 Low Jan 6 and the bear trigger
USDJPY traded higher Wednesday and maintained a firmer tone into the Thursday close. Wednesday's key technical development was the break of a bear channel resistance drawn off the Mar 2020 high. Resistance at 104.40 gave way Thursday, confirming a resumption of the uptrend that started Jan 6. This signals a significant shift in sentiment to open levels not seen since November. Initial support is 103.92, the former channel top.