Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.23 High Feb 20, 2020 and a key resistance
- RES 3: 111.71 High Mar 24, 2020
- RES 2: 111.66 High Jul 2 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 110.70/82 High Jul 14/ High Jul 7
- PRICE: 109.42 @ 17:16 BST Jul 19
- SUP 1: 109.07 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 109.19 Low Jun 7 and a key near-term support
- SUP 3: 108.56 Low May 25
- SUP 4: 108.34 Low May 7
USDJPY came under heavy selling pressure Monday, prompting the pair to slip through near-term support at the 109.53 level, marking a bear trigger. Clearance here opens losses toward the May 25 low of 108.56 as well as the early May low of 108.34. Those looking for a short-term bounce will need to secure the 110.70 Jul 14 high before the outlook begins to look more stable.