Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 132.70 High Jun 23
- RES 3: 132.43 High Jul 1 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 131.09/41 High Jul 13 / 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 130.28/43 High Jul 16 / High Jul 14
- PRICE: 129.07 @ 06:14 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: 128.89 Low Jul 19
- SUP 2: 128.39 200-dma
- SUP 3: 128.29 Low Mar 24 and key support
- SUP 4: 127.77 Low Feb 24
EURJPY traded through recent lows Monday, accelerating losses and has confirmed a resumption of the downtrend. This paves the way for weakness toward the key downside support at 128.39, the 200-dma. Momentum studies remain in a bearish cycle and this reinforces the current trend condition. Moving average studies are in bear mode too. On the upside, 130.28, Jul 16 high marks initial firm resistance.