Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2084 High May 1, 2018
- RES 3: 1.2032 High May 2, 2018
- RES 2: 1.2011 High Sep 1, 2020
- RES 1: 1.1929 High Sep 2
- PRICE: 1.1852 @ 10:32 BST Sep 4
- SUP 1: 1.1763 Low Aug 27
- SUP 2: 1.1754 Low Aug 21 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.1720 Trendline support drawn off the May 14 low
- SUP 4: 1.1651 50-day EMA
EURUSD remains vulnerable. This follows the recent failure above 1.2000. Furthermore, technical signals still highlight a S/T threat to the recent bullish outlook. The sell-off Tuesday from the day high resulted in a close near session lows confirming a "shooting star" candle pattern. This is a bearish development. Further weakness would expose key support at 1.1754, Aug 21 low. Bulls need a break above Tuesday's 1.2011 high to resume the uptrend.