Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8595/98 High Nov 5 / 76.4% of the Sep 29 - Oct 26 sell-off
- RES 3: 0.8538/74 High Nov 15 / High Nov 11
- RES 2: 0.8489 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.8457/63 20-day EMA / Nov 3 low
- PRICE: 0.8400 @ 06:23 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: 0.8381 Low Nov 22
- SUP 2: 0.8356 Low Feb 26, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.8339 Low Feb 25, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8282/77 Low Feb 18, 2020 / Low Dec 13, 2019
EURGBP is unchanged and continues to consolidate in a range. The downtrend remains intact. The recent sharp sell-off and break of 0.8403, Oct 26 low signals scope for further weakness. The focus is on 0.8356 next, Feb 26, 2020 low. Note that the cross is also approaching the base - at 0.8300/8280 - of a broad multi-year range and this area represents a major support. Initial resistance is seen at 0.8463.