Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CABLE TECHS: Bears Need Close Below $1.3195
* The close above $1.3190 bought bulls breathing room but the $1.3362 resistance
* A close above $1.3362 remains needed to confirm a break of the 55-DMA and
shift initial focus to the 55-WMA ($1.3460).
* The recovery from ahead of the $1.3092 support is a concern for bears who are
focused on $1.2995-1.3048 where 2018 lows are noted.
* Bears now need a close below $1.3195 to ease pressure on resistance layers and
below $1.2995 to target $1.2587 June 2017 lows.