Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GOLD TECHS: Bears Need Close Below 200-WMA
* The topside failure ahead of the 21-DMA left the pair looking offered and
bears have not been disappointed with gold flirting with the LT rising TL off
2015 lows ($1242.5) and the 200-WMA.
* Bears look for a close below the 200-WMA to confirm breaks of key supports and
initially target $1204.5.
* Daily studies are well placed for a fresh leg lower.
* Bulls now need a close above $1260.2 to ease bearish pressure and to return
initial focus to $1271.5-1272.6 where the 100-WMA is noted and above $1272.6 now
to initially target $1283.4-1292.1 where the bear channel top off Apr highs and
the 55-DMA ($1283.4) are situated.