Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 62.66 points at 21148.32
- ASX 200 down 29.087 points at 6611
- JGB 10-Yr future down 8 ticks at 153.71, yield down 0bp at -0.136%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 5.5 ticks at 98.665, yield up 5.6bp at 1.334%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 2+ ticks at 127.21+, yield down 0.86bp at 2.0382%
- WTI crude down $0.51 at $58.86, Gold up $1.48 at $1410.35
- USD/JPY down 4 pips at Y107.75
* CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM NEEDED ON XI-TRUMP MEETING IN OSAKA (GLOBAL TIMES)
* FED'S DALY SAYS NEXT WEEKS KEY TO WEIGHING CASE FOR RATE CUTS (RTRS)
* EU EXPANDS ITS STACK OF TRADE DEALS (WSJ)
* BOJO: CHANCES OF A NO DEAL BREXIT ARE 1 MILLION-TO-1