Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 134.81 points at 21506.7
- ASX 200 up 18.531 points at 5961.4
- Shanghai Comp. up 4.552 points at 3292.958
- JGB 10-Yr future up 4 ticks at 151.01, yield down 0.1bp at 0.053%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 2 ticks at 97.875, yield up 2bp at 2.097%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 0.75 ticks at 97.2175, yield down 1bp at 2.794%
- US 10-Yr future down 2 ticks at 120.03+, yield up 1.46bp at 2.8717%
- WTI crude up $0.15 at $60.27, Gold down $3.87 at $1318.11
- USDJPY up 40 pips at 106.63
* US PRES TRUMP WILL MEET WITH NORTH KOREA'S KIM "BY MAY"
* TRUMP'S TARIFFS TO BE IMPLEMENTED, CANADA & MEXICO TO GAIN INDEFINITE EX.
* BOJ UNCHANGED AS EXPECTED, FOCUS ON KURODA'S PRESSER
* ECB IS SAID TO ASSUME FINAL QE PUSH TOTALING EUR 30BLN
* UK OFFICIALS ARE SAID TO SEE NO BREXIT DEAL TILL NEXT YEAR