Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 119.53 points at 22439.27
- ASX 200 up 28.029 points at 5938.8
- Shanghai Comp. down 22.709 points at 3052.321
- JGB 10-Yr future up 12 ticks at 150.68, yield down 0.7bp at 0.053%
- Aussie 3-Yr future up 2.5 ticks at 97.735, yield down 2.4bp at 2.222%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3.5 ticks at 97.155, yield down 3.3bp at 2.829%
- US 10-Yr future up 3 ticks at 119.13, yield down 1.12bp at 2.9697%
- WTI crude down $0.23 at $67.96, Gold up $0.64 at $1317.46
- USDJPY down 11 pips at 109.19
* BOJ UNCHANGED AS EXPECTED, REMOVES WORDING ON HITTING CPI GOAL IN FY19
* ECB KEEN NOT TO UPSET MKT EXP. FOR END OF QE IN '18, RATE HIKE MID-2019 (RTRS)
* DRAGHI FACED NOWOTNY PLEA TO DISCUSS FUTURE ECB POLICY (BBG)
* GREECE TO LOSE CHEAPEST ECB FUNDING IF MAKES A CLEAN EXIT FROM BAILOUT (RTRS)
* NAFTA TRIO IS SAID TO PUSH FOR MAY 1 DEAL BUT BIG GAPS REMAIN