Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 113.7 points at 21731.74
- ASX 200 down 19.97 points at 5712.7
- Shanghai Comp. up 18.271 points at 2650.513
- JGB 10-Yr future up 6 ticks at 150.89, yield down 0.2bp at 0.109%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 2.5 ticks at 97.265, yield up 2bp at 2.72%
- US 10-Yr future down 1+ ticks at 118.22, yield down unch. at 3.125%
- WTI crude down $0.28 at $55.97, Gold up $0.41 at $1211.38
- USD/JPY down 16 pips at 113.47
* UK PM MAY SECURES SUPPORT OF CABINET IN BREXIT DEAL, BUT IT WASN'T UNANIMOUS
* NO 10 TO LIKELY ALLOW AMENDMENTS BEFORE BREXIT VOTE (INDEPENDENT)
* TALK OF UK PM MAY HAVING TO FACE A CONFIDENCE VOTE DOES THE ROUNDS
* FED CHAIR POWELL POINTS TO GRADUAL HIKES, COVERING FAMILIAR ISSUES
* AUSTRALIA OCT UNEMPLOYMENT RATE 5.0%; MEDIAN 5.1%; SEP 5.0%
* AUSTRALIA OCT EMPLOYMENT CHANGE +32.8K; MEDIAN +20.0K; SEP +7.8K