Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 184.1 points at 21270.95
- ASX 200 up 9.413 points at 6649.9
- Shanghai Comp. up 26.435 points at 3002.719
- JGB 10-Yr future down 3 ticks at 153.76, yield down 0.5bp at -0.142%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 7.5 ticks at 98.645, yield up 7.2bp at 1.35%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 3 ticks at 127.16, yield up 0.87bp at 2.0555%
- WTI crude down $0.3 at $59.08, Gold down $3.48 at $1405.52
- USD/JPY up 27 pips at Y108.07
* US AND CHINA AGREE TENTATIVE TRUCE BEFORE G20 SUMMIT (SCMP)
* CAUTIOUS OPTIMISM NEEDED ON XI-TRUMP MEETING IN OSAKA (GLOBAL TIMES)
* HUAWEI STAFF WORKED WITH CHINA MILITARY ON RESEARCH PROJECTS (BBG)
* FED'S DALY SAYS NEXT WEEKS KEY TO WEIGHING CASE FOR RATE CUTS (RTRS)
* EU EXPANDS ITS STACK OF TRADE DEALS (WSJ)
* BOJO: CHANCES OF A NO DEAL BREXIT ARE 1 MILLION-TO-1