Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 184.42 points at 22288.49
- ASX 200 down 116.839 points at 5843.8
- Shanghai Comp. down 11.166 points at 2909.731
- JGB 10-Yr future up 7 ticks at 152.24, yield down 0.1bp at 0.01%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 2.25 ticks at 99.1125,yield down 2.1bp at 0.9%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-10 at 138-23+, yield up 2.62bp at 0.695%
- WTI crude down $0.54 at $35.8, Gold down $0.88 at $1726.82
- USD/JPY up 33 pips at Y107.21
* U.S. TSY SEC MNUCHIN: WE CAN'T SHUT DOWN THE ECONOMY AGAIN (CNBC)
* U.S. TSY SEC MNUCHIN: U.S. MAY RESTRICT CAPITAL FLOWS THROUGH HONG KONG (RTRS)
* WHITE HOUSE, GOP PUSH CORONAVIRUS RELIEF TALKS TO LATE JULY (CNBC)
* UK AND EU SEEK TO BREAK BREXIT DEADLOCK (FT)
* UK ABANDONS PLAN TO INTRODUCE FULL BORDER CHECKS WITH EU ON JAN 1 (RTRS)
* U.S., UK WANT TRADE AGREEMENT BEFORE NOVEMBER (MNI)