Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called down 10pts at the open
- FTSE-100 called up 1pts
- Dow called up 36pts
- US 10-year note yield trades up 0.5bp to 2.364%
- Bunds called down 6 ticks to 161.38
- Spot euro-dollar is up 0.33 cents, currently at $1.1773
- Spot dollar-yen up 0.05 pips, currently at Y112.63
- Brent crude oil rises 0.07 cents, currently at $55.86
- Spot gold rises 3.37 dollars, currently at $1287.42
* CHINA STATS BUREAU: 'NO PROBLEM' REACHING 6.5% GDP TARGET
* TELEGRAPH POLL - 6 IN 10 VOTERS WANT THERESA MAY TO STAY
* PRESSURE FROM BUSINESS' ON CATALONIAN LEADER TO DROP PLANS FOR INDEPENDENCE
* UK SEP TOTAL RETAIL SALES ROSE 2.3% Y/Y VS AUG 2.4%: BRC
* NO N. KOREA MISSILE DESPITE FEARS ON ANNIVERSARY OF COMMUNIST WORKER'S PART
* JAPAN GOVT UPGRADES VIEW: ECONOMY PICKING UP STEADILY