Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 10 points at the open
- FTSE-100 called down 8 points at the open
- Dow futures called up 44 points at open
- US 10-yr Tsy yield last at 2.828%, down 1.7bp
- Bunds called steady to 5 ticks higher at open
- Spot euro-dollar 8 pips higher, currently at $1.1693
- Spot dollar-yen up 5 pips, currently at Y112.43
- Brent crude oil falls 0.47 dollars, currently at $74.86
- Spot gold rises 3.08 dollars, currently at $1244.53
* U.S. PRESIDENT TRUMP: "I THINK THE EUROPEAN UNION IS A FOE" (CBS)
* BBK'S WEIDMANN SAID TO HAVE WARNED GERMAN GOV'T OF RISING ECON. RISKS (HB)
* CHINA Q2 GDP +6.7% Y/Y; MNI MEDIAN +6.7%