Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 0.05 points at 29017.91
- ASX 200 up 25.464 points at 7384.5
- Shanghai Comp. down 17.312 points at 3508.292
- JGB 10-Yr future up 6 ticks at 151.59, yield down 0.8bp at 0.055%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 4.0 ticks at 98.385, yield down 4.2bp at 1.602%
- U.S. 10-Yr future -0-02+ at 131-30, yield up 1.02bp at 1.514%
- WTI crude down $0.52 at $70.52, Gold up $11.55 at $1785.03
- USD/JPY up 2 pips at Y110.23
- ECB'S WEIDMAN: ECB SHOULD NOT EXTEND STIMULUS FLEXIBILITY TO OLDER TOOLS (RTRS)
- ECB'S VISCO: AVOIDING CLIFF EFFECTS CALLS FOR CAREFUL ACTION (BBG)
- YUAN VOLATILITY MAY INCREASE IN H221 (SEC. TIMES)
- U.S. CHIPMAKERS OFFERED 25% INVESTMENT TAX CREDIT IN NEW SENATE BILL (BBG)
- BOJ FLAGS NEW STEPS ON CLIMATE, WHILE STANDING PAT ON RATES (BBG)
- DUP LEADER EDWIN POOTS QUITS IN FRESH TURMOIL FOR N IRELAND (FT)