Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Bond futures followed the general ebb and flow of Tsys during
SYCOM hours and have stuck to a tight range in early SFE dealing.
- The domestic 3-/10-Year cash yield differential trades just shy of 60bp, with
the AU/U.S. 10-Year yield spread at ~-38.0bp.
- Bills trade unchanged to 1 tick lower through the whites and reds.
- 3-Month BBSW set 0.32bp higher today at 1.9432%.
- Looking at the RBA repo ops, there was a huge A$4.257bn worth dealt today
across 25, 55 & 113 day maturities. 55-Day ops weighted avg. rates stood at
- A quiet session expected today, owing to the U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, with a
focus on the AOFM's weekly issuance schedule, due tomorrow.