Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Mixed trading is the order of the day today, with SA outperforming and Turkey and Russia locals underperforming their hard currency equivalents.
- SA: Local curve seen bull flattening -6-8.3bp, with duration outperforming. 10Y yields stalling somewhat around 9.05.
- Turkey: Local curve trades bear flatter on the day with 3-5Y yields most offered at +4-6bp.
- By contrast, the USD curve is mostly in the green across the breadth with gains concentrated in 5-10Y tenors.
- Russia: Local bonds the notable underperformer in the region, maintaining their bear flattening bias: 2Y +4bp, 3Y +3bp, 5Y +6bp – possibly pricing in a more hawkish CBR this week.
- USD bonds trading little changed to slightly firmer across the breadth: 5Y -2.3bp.