Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: Core FI was boosted in the afternoon by a weak MNI Chicago PMI
reading for the U.S. helping to dampen risk appetite/provide second thoughts
ahead of Friday`s key U.S. data slate.
- This built upon an early morning rally which accelerated following reports
that China doubts a long-term trade deal with the US.
- The Dec 19 Bund future is up 77 ticks at 171.83, having traded in a range of
- Bull flattening in the German curve. The 2-Yr yield is down 2.7bps at -0.66%,
5-Yr is down 4.4bps at -0.624%, 10-Yr is down 5.3bps at -0.407%, and 30-Yr is
down 6.8bps at 0.107%.
- Periphery spreads broadly unchanged (Italy 10s out 0.1bps vs Bunds).
- Friday fairly quiet on Eurozone data/speaker front; most attention paid to
U.S. data (including October employment report and ISM), and heavy Fed speaker