Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $1965.6 - High Nov 9, 2020
- RES 3: $1959.4 - High Jan 6 and key resistance
- RES 2: $1927.7 - High Jan 7
- RES 1: $1916.6 - High Jun 1 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: $1884.7 @ 07:20 BST Jun 7
- SUP 1: $1856.2 - Low Jun 4
- SUP 2: $1852.3 - Low May 19
- SUP 3: $1830.6 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: $1808.9 - Low May 13
Gold faced strong selling pressure Thursday. The yellow metal has probed the 20-day EMA at $1868.7. A clear breach of this EMA, would signal scope for a deeper pullback to $1852.3, May 19 low. Recent weakness is allowing an overbought condition to unwind. Note that below $1852.3 lies support highlighted by the 50-day EMA at $1830.6. The 50-day EMA marks a key trend support area. Key resistance has been defined at $1916.6.