Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates trade slightly firmer at the open on the back of last night's FOMC meeting.
- Local bonds pared early strength in yesterday's session in possible signs of de-risking into the meeting or profit taking after two strong weeks of buying activity.
- 10Y yields stalled just short of 6.80, to pull back above 6.90.
- W/w OFZs trade lower across the breadth with 8-10Y yields leading the way lower -10-12bp.
- Risk premia seen falling this morning following the FOMC and constructive strategic stability talks with the US.