November 11, 2022 07:45 GMT
Drifting in the red
- After a mixed overnight session for the Dollar, the currency is slowly moving into the red against all G10s, besides the JPY, still down small 0.18%.
- The move in USDJPY was huge yesterday, bigger range than the last 2 BoJ interventions.
- USDJPY dropped circa 293 pips in 2 minutes post the US CPI miss, and extended further to drop a full 580 pips post the release (638 pips total range).
- Looking at tech, support is at 140.36/21 Low Sep 22 - Intervention Low / Low Nov 10.
- Resistance comes at 143.40 50.0% retracement of the Nov 10 range.