Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 4328.44 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 3: 4239.26 1.764 proj of the Feb 1 - Feb 16 - Mar 4 price swing
- RES 2: 4238.25 High May 10 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 4234.75 Intraday high
- PRICE: 4226.00 @ 06:54 BST Jun 8
- SUP 1: 4165.25 Low Jun 3
- SUP 2: 4120.93/4055.60 50-day EMA / Low May 19
- SUP 3: 4029.25 Low May 13 and key short-term support
- SUP 4: 4021.00 Low Apr 5
S&P E-minis trend outlook is unchanged and remains bullish. Recent gains resulted in a break of 4185.00, May 21 high reinforcing the bullish significance of the recovery in May from support defined by the 50-day EMA - the average was tested twice in May. Attention is on key resistance and the bull trigger at 4238.25, May 10 high. Initial firm support is at 4055.50, May 19 low. Last week's low of 4165.25 marks the first support.