Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4415.48 1.00 proj of Mar 25 - May 10 - 13 price swing
- RES 3: 4322.15 0.764 proj of Mar 25 - May 10 - 13 price swing
- RES 2: 4300.00 Round Number Resistance
- RES 1: 4265.50 Intraday high
- PRICE: 4265.00 @ 14:16 BST Jun 25
- SUP 1: 4126.75 Low Jun 21 and key short-term support
- SUP 2: 4100.00 Round number support
- SUP 3: 4020.20 Low May 13 and key short-term support
- SUP 4: 3967.00 High Mar 18
S&P E-minis are firmer and have traded to fresh all-time highs once again. The contract this week tested the 50-day EMA at 4145.50 and the average provided support, reinforcing bullish conditions. The rally from the EMA on Jun 21 also confirmed an important bull signal and in pattern terms was a bullish piercing candle. With 4258.25, Jun 15 high breached, attention turns to 4300.00. Key short-term support is at 4126.75, low Jun 21.