Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Austria kicked off funding for the week on Tuesday with a combined E1.495bln of the 0% Feb-31 and 1.50% Feb-47 RAGBs sold.
- Germany re-opened the 0.10% Apr-26 ILB and the 0.10% Apr-46 ILB with E578.25mn allotted.
- Germany will return to the market on Wednesday with E4bln of the 0% Apr-26 Bobl on offer.
- Spain will come to the market on Thursday to sell 5/10/30-year nominals for E4.5-5.5bn and the 12-year linker for E0.25-0.75bn: the 0% Jan-26 Bono, the 0.10% Apr-31 Obli, the 0.10% Oct-50 Obli and the 0.70% Nov-33 Obli-Ei.
- France will look to sell E10-11bln LT OATs on Thursday with 10/20/30-year bonds on offer: the 0% Nov-31 OAT, the 0.50% May-40 OAT and the 0.75% May-52 OAT.
- Belgium will conclude issuance for the week with an ORI Facility operation on Friday, with details to be announced on Thursday.
For more information see the MNI EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix.: https://marketnews.com/markets/pdfs/egb-issuance-redemption/mni-egb-issuance-redemption-and-cash-flow-matrix-w-c-may-3