- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.LATEST FROM POLICY:
- G10 MarketsG10 Markets
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.Launch MNI PodcastsFixed Income FI Market AnalysisCentral Bank PreviewsFI PiEurozone/UK Bond Auction CalendarEurozone/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar US$ Credit Supply Pipeline Fixed Income Technical Analysis EGB Issuance, Redemption and Cash Flow Matrix Gilt Week Ahead
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.LATEST FROM DATA:
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.Global Macro Central Bank PreviewsCentral Bank ReviewsBalance Sheet AnalysisInflation InsightGlobal IssuanceEurozoneUKUSOverviewGlobal Issuance CalendarsEZ/UK Bond Auction CalendarEZ/UK T-bill Auction CalendarUS Treasury Auction Calendar
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
MNI DATA FORECASTS: EZ Inflation, US Payrolls In Focus
EGB Supply W/C 17 October, 2022 (1/2)
The ESM, Slovakia, Germany, Finland, Spain and France will all look to issue bonds in the upcoming week. We look for estimated gross nominal issuance of E23.6bln from announced operations, down from this week’s E37.8bln.
- The ESM has issued an RFP for an “upcoming” transaction. We expect a E2bln WNG size which would complete the ESM’s funding needs for 2022, and look for the transaction to take place on Tuesday.
- Slovakia will kick off auctions for the week on Monday with 3/6/15/25-year SlovGBs on offer: E100mln of the 0.25% May-25 SlovGB (ISIN: SK4000017158), E75.5mln of the 1.00% Jun-28 SlovGB (ISIN: SK4120014150), E150mln of the 0.375% Apr-36 SlovGB (ISIN: SK4000018958) and E100mln of the 2.00% Oct-47 SlovGB (ISIN: SK4120013400).
- On Tuesday, Germany will look to launch new 7-year Nov-29 Bund (ISIN: DE0001102622) for E4bln.
- Also Tuesday, Finland will look to sell 10/30-year RFGBs: E1bln of the 1.50% Sep-32 RFGB (ISIN: FI4000523238) and E500mln of the 0.125% Apr-52 RFGB (ISIN: FI4000480488).
To read the full story
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.