Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Most likely outcome: Liberal chance of winning a minority of seats steady at 56% according to CBC Poll Tracker
- Conservatives chance of winning the most seats 28% vs prior 27%
- Chance of a majority government 14% vs prior 16% for Liberals, down from 45% at start of campaign, and 1% for Conservatives
- Conservative Leader Erin O'Toole may face questions about Alberta's Conservative Premier imposing tougher Covid regulations after cases spiked following a period of laxer restrictions
- Newspapers still filled with report of fastest inflation since 2003; O'Toole has sought to blame rising housing costs on Trudeau
- Some polls have shown that while Liberals about tied in national level polls, they have a decent lead in seat-rich Ontario
- Outsized mail-in voting suggests some results may be delayed on election night, Sept 20