Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Hang Seng up 276.85 points at 26235.41
- CSI 300 up 100.12 points at 4911.29
- KOSPI up 16.87 points at 3219.81
- U.S. 10-Yr yield down 0.01bp at 1.2222%
- China 10-Yr yield down 1.7bp at 2.838%
- USD/CNH up 32 pips at 6.4665
- USD/KRW up 0.4 at 1150.65
- BBG/JPM ADXY Index down 0.02 at 107.67
- CHINA JULY CAIXIN MANUFACTURING PMI 50.3; EST. 51.0
- CHINA REPORTS 98 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES AUG. 1
- IHS MARKIT SOUTH KOREA JULY MANUFACTURING PMI 53 VS 53.9 IN JUNE
- TAIWAN PLANS NT$110B STIMULUS VOUCHERS AS EARLY AS SEPT