Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Erdogan says US is not playing fair with Turkey over delivery of F-35 jets which caused the S-400 issue that has been making relations "unhealthy".
- Reiterates that Turkey paid $1.4bn for F35s that were not delivered, and will now not back down from S-400 purchases. "the S-400 issue is finished. We cannot take a step back from here"
- HealthMin says schools will never close again after 18m students and 1m teachers retuned to school on 6 Sept.
- Notes however, that infection levels are reaching a point where they are hard to control (~30k/day mark currently). Says, however, that in-person learning is running smoothly with no alarming situations yet
- Erdogan says "there is no Kurdish problem in Turkey" after CHP leader said he believed his party could work with the HDP to solve the issue of PKK presence in Turkey.
- Erdogan said that " this issue has already been resolved" – potentially hinting at the ongoing process to ban the party
- 0800BST: Sep Capacity utilization, prior 77.1%
- 0800BST: Sep real sector confidence, prior 112.2
- 0800BST: Sep real sector confidence, prior 113.9
- 0900BST: Aug Foreign Tourist Arrivals 367%