Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- Turkey to host German Foreign Min Maas for one day visit today ahead of Turkey EU talks on the Migrant deal and Libya resolution with Von der Leyen & other top diplomats.
- Joint press conference will be held post-meeting. Comes amid an inconsistent approach from Erdogan on mending EU & US relations.
- Local analyst says all recent overtures on talks between the likes of the EU, France, Israel and Greece should not be taken at face value and are aimed at keeping the Biden Administration from cracking down too hard on Turkey - Ahval
- Greece-Turkey talk set to kick off this week at the NATO summit regrading East Med tensions.
- Key issues remain grey zones and demilitarisation of certain islands that could talk talks
- Erdogan to speak in Ankara 1100GMT - Markets will be watching closely after the last speech spooked markets and sent USD/TRY back to 7.50 on rate cut threats.