Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1740, range $1.1739-82. Europe open $1.1771,
* Recovery off Friday's initial NFP/AHE react low of $1.1670 continued through
Monday to $1.1756.
* Rate eased to $1.1739 at the close of a US/Canada holiday thinned trading
* Early consolidation in Asia saw rate cling to a tight range around $1.1740
before Tokyo returned from its long weekend.
* Eur/Jpy demand from Japanese Asset mangers cited for the spike up to Y1.1782.
* Order exhaustion then saw rate drift back to $1.1766 ahead of Europe.
* Rate recovered to $1.1775, dipped to $1.1766 then rallied sharply to $1.1789
on general Usd sell pressure, led by Usd/Jpy.
* Rate then fell back to $1.1762 as Eur/Gbp pressed to fresh intraday lows,
sterling retaining its buoyant tone seen Monday.
* Rate recovered to $1.1786 before it settled between $1.1775/80 late morning.
* Markets await US return and directional influence.